Miro is the best media player for Ubuntu so far. Miro is an open source music/video player that features an integrated bittorrent client, podcast support other interesting features. This article will help you to install Miro 6 on Ubuntu system.
Top Features in Miro 6:
1. Pull all your music and videos together in one place
2. Add your favorite Video & Music websites
3. Share music and videos on your local network running Miro
4. Sync music and videos to your phone, Android phone or tablet etc.
5. Convert video files to the right format to play on your phone.
Install Miro on Ubuntu
Use following set of commands to install Miro media player on your Ubuntu systems.
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:pcf/miro-releases $ sudo apt-get update $ sudo apt-get install miro
Start Miro Player
To start Miro player use GUI icon or use following command to start it and enjoy audio/videos.