Redis provides CLI utility to manage Redis databases through the command line. It provides two commands FLUSHDB and FLUSHALL to flush database cache and remove all keys on Redis databases.
- FLUSHALL – Used to delete all keys from all databases on Redis server.
- FLUSHDB – Used to delete all keys of currently selected database or specified database.
Delete All Data on Redis
- To Delete all data/keys of all Redis databases use FLUSHALL command.
- Delete all data/keys of the currently selected Redis database using FLUSHDB.
- Specify a database name with FLUSHDB to delete all data/keys of the specified Redis database. Each Redis database refers to a unique numeric index number.
redis-cli -n database_index FLUSHDB