There are a good news for Fedora users that Fedora 22 has been released with various changes and upgrades than its earlier releases.
Proposed Changes in Fedora 22:-
- Deliver Fedora Atomic Host, an implementation of the Project Atomic pattern in several different easy to use variants.
- Upgrading BIND version 9.10 which is the latest stable major update.
- Update python-django to version 1.8.
- Including Elasticsearch into main fedora repo.
- Including Boost 1.57.0 or later.
- Updating GNOME to the latest upstream release 3.16.
- Change the Login screen that GDM uses to run on Wayland instead of X.
- Including Plasma 5 which is the successor to KDE.
- Updating Ruby 2.2 which is the latest stable version of Ruby.
- Upgrading Perl to 5.20
- Read more…
Download Fedora 22:
Use the following links for downloading fedora 22.