Fedora 23 final has been released on Nov 3, 2015 and available for download. The release was delayed by a week. Fedora 23 has lots of changes, improvements and security fixes. This article will give you details about few major changes in this release.
Changes in Fedora 23
- Releasing with Linux Kernel 4.2
- Update the Mono stack in Fedora from 2.10 to 4.*
- Disable SSL3 and RC4 cipher by default.
- Perl version 5.22.
- Python 3 as the Default Implementation .
- Changed location of the SELinux policy store.
- Unicode 8.0 support.
- Fedup is being redesigned and integrated into DNF.
Download Fedora 23 Editions
Fedora is now more focused and available to download in 3 variants. Visit the following links to download Fedora 23 variants as per your choice.
1. Work Station Edition – This is useful for desktop and laptop users. It is build with complete set to tools for developers.
2. Server Edition – Fedora servers are fully loaded with data-center technologies. These are best suitable for your servers.
3. Cloud Edition – It provides the minimal operating system with essential tools only. It is designed keeping mind for cloud servers.