Kile is an integrated LATEX environment for the KDE desktop. Kile gives you the ability to use all the functionality of LATEX in a graphical interface, giving you easy, immediate, and customized access to all programs for LATEX code completion, compiling, post processing, debugging, conversion and viewing tools; you also get very handy wizards, a LATEX reference and a powerful project management.
Some Features of Kile IDE
- Compile, convert and view your document with .
- Auto-completion of (La)TeX commands
- Templates and wizards make starting a new document very little work.
- Collect documents that belong together into a project.
- Easy insertion of citations and references when using projects.
- Flexible and smart build system to compile your LaTeX documents.
- QuickPreview, preview a selected part of your document.
- Easy access to various help sources.
- Advanced editing commands.
- Visit here for more
Install Kile IDE
Add the kile stable apt repository in your system install kile using following commands.
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:kile/stable $ sudo apt-get update $ sudo apt-get install kile
Start Kile IDE
To start kile, use dashboard serch box and type kile. Also you can start it using below command.