Below is some listed available features in Sublime text. You can also visit sublime text website for more details.
- Editing files side by side.
- Sublime Text is available for various plateform including OS X.
- It provides functionality to find and replace with regular expressions.
- We can make batch edits with multiple Selections.
- Using sublime multiple selections, we can rename variables quickly.
- The Command Palette gives fast access to functionality.
- Using goto anything to quickly navigate between files.
- Using goto anything can also be used to show a function, line or word within a file.
Install Sublime Text
Use the sublime official Apt repository for the installation on Ubuntu, Debian and Linuxmint systems. First import gpg key on your system.
$ wget -qO - https://download.sublimetext.com/sublimehq-pub.gpg | sudo apt-key add -
Now, add the Sublime text apt PPA in your system using the following command.
$ echo "deb https://download.sublimetext.com/ apt/stable/" | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sublime-text.list
Let’s install sublime text latest version on your system.
$ sudo apt-get update $ sudo apt-get install sublime-text
Access Sublime Text Editor
Use system navigation menubar to access Sublime Text editor.