Kali Linux is a Debian-based distribution with a huge collection of security utilities. Kali Linux 2022.2 is the select rolling release of Kali 2022.
Kali Linux 2022 comes with the GNOME 42 desktop environment and KDE Plasma 5.24. Here is the list of new tools added in Kali Linux 2022.
- BruteShark – Network Forensic Analysis Tool (NFAT)
- Evil-WinRM – Ultimate WinRM shell
- Hakrawler – Web crawler designed for easy, quick discovery of endpoints and assets
- Httpx – Fast and multi-purpose HTTP toolkit
- LAPSDumper – Dumps LAPS passwords
- PhpSploit – Stealth post-exploitation framework
- PEDump – Dump Win32 executable files
- SentryPeer – SIP peer-to-peer honeypot for VoIP
- Sparrow-wifi – Graphical Wi-Fi Analyzer for Linux
- wifipumpkin3 – Powerful framework for rogue access points
Download Kali Linux 2022
We can download the Kali Linux from its official download page. The link is below: