TecAdmin was started on 7th February 2013. We are working hard to provide high-quality tutorials and help the IT professionals worldwide. To achieve a big goal we need a community and their contribution. If you are IT professional and have the interest in writing, can join our group and help peoples with sharing your knowledge with our readers.
Become an Author at TecAdmin.net
An individual with Linux or any programming language knowledge and experience can join our team and become an Author at TecAdmin.net. Following guidelines will help you to write your article and published here.
- The article must contain minimum 500 words.
- The article must be cover how-to guides, software reviews, Linux distro reviews, code snippets, tips & tricks.
- The article content and images should be your own creation, Do not copy it from any other website, application or software. In the case of any duplicate found, the article will be removed from the website.
- Once article published at TecAdmin, You can’t reproduce anywhere. Nighter on your own blog or any other blog.
- To publish an article for commercial application or software. You will be charged for a one time fee.
Note: No guest post submissions allowed. All the guest post submissions will go to Trash.
How to Submit Article?
Write us at [email protected], with subject “Article Submission Application” and include the complete article along with author bio and social profile links, your name, years of experience and other details to show on your author page.