These free JS plugins, libraries, and effects can be used extensively by the web developers to add in their projects. These useful components can also be used for creating menu animations, typography effects, sliders, preloaders, modal windows effects, content filters, and more.
Different types of the library and plugin range exists to accommodate diverse needs of each unique web development project. As per the features embedded into each library, it can be embedded into diversified web design piece.
Let’s figure the below plugins and libraries:
- AngularJS is a modular framework which is a perfect option for making complex web applications that require easy communication for back-end to front-end.
- It is widely extensible that suits it well to be used with other libraries.
- The features like data binding, controllers, directives, dependency injection and much more make it a strong name in dynamic web development.
- It is a great platform for UI development and design and thus plays a big role in the complex projects.
- Backed by Facebook, it is an open-source platform to handle diverse applications, like to power the UI and front-end of your app and manage its server-side administration in parallel.
- This efficient library does not fiddle with the default JS functionality and also does not extend any built-in functions.
- It comes with its own tempting engine and automatically updates with the change in data structures.
- Ember works well with the REST API applications, but grand flexibility cannot be achieved because of the set of rules and frameworks that it possesses to work with.
- Clipboard.js allows you to copy content to clipboard without any dependencies. Here, your app can copy data to clipboard without relying on Flash or anything else.
- Clipboard.js is an modern approach to copy text to the clipboard and relies on Selection and execCommand APIs.
- It works seamlessly across all popular web browsers and consumes about of 3 KB after being zipped.
- It makes the use of animate.css for pretty animations and text effects. jQuery is required to run it apart from animate.css and Lettering.js libraries.
- An array of CSS3 text animations are available to choose the best one where the required effects can be implemented easily.
- The style and appearance of each letter visible on the page can be efficiently managed by you.
- This library is out of any kind of dependencies and is compatible with all the major web browsers.
- DropzoneJS can be customized to meet all of your personalized needs and there is also a provision to tweak it by CSS animations.
- It can also be combined with the server-side scripts like PHP or Node.js.
- It gives native support to all the major web standards like Canvas and JSON.
- It is a minimal library that shower best results for the 3D concepts.
- Well, most of the 3D visualizations use game engines to do your work, where visualization has nothing to do with gaming. three.js works for directly putting 3D visualizations in a simple manner.
- It is lightbox and partially wraps the page, that makes it less intrusive.
- Moreover, it voids the room for interaction with the page on large screens and a classic lightbox view to the small mobile devices.
- It is a ui-focused, minimal programming language that requires no core programming expertise.
- Tabs, galleries, popovers and overlays can be produced in a well-organized format while offering much ease to the designers.
13. noUiSlider plugin
- It is super light and works with all the major browsers and mobile devices.
- The slider can be put horizontally and vertically for utmost flexibility.