- Recommended => Install Visual Studio Code Editor in Fedora
Below is some listed available features in Sublime text. You can also visit sublime text website for more details.
- Editing files side by side.
- Sublime Text is available for various plateform including OS X.
- It provides functionality to find and replace with regular expressions.
- We can make batch edits with multiple Selections.
- Using sublime multiple selections, we can rename variables quickly.
- The Command Palette gives fast access to functionality.
- Using goto anything to quickly navigate between files.
- Using goto anything can also be used to show a function, line or word within a file.
Sublime Text Editor Installation
Use the sublime official yum repository for the installation on Fedora systems. Open a terminal and import the gpg key used for packages signed on your system.
sudo rpm -v --import https://download.sublimetext.com/sublimehq-rpm-pub.gpg
Now, Add the Sublime text yum repository to your system using DNF command.
sudo dnf config-manager --add-repo https://download.sublimetext.com/rpm/stable/x86_64/sublime-text.repo
Let’s install sublime text latest version on your system by executing the following command
sudo dnf install sublime-text
Access Sublime Text Editor
Use system navigation menubar to access Sublime Text editor.