This tutorial will help you to recover or reset Amazon RDS master user password via Amazon Web Services Console interface.
1. Login to Amazon Web Services Console.
2. Go to RDS services.
3. Select RDS instance >> Click on Instance Actions >> Click Modify.
4. Enter your new master password in New Master Password input box.
5. Check the box Apply Immediately at end of form and Click Continue.
6. Next window will show the changes is being made on RDS instance.
7. Carefully verify your changes and click Modify DB Instance.
After completing above steps, your RDS will go in maintenance mode and do the necessary changes. It will take few time to complete the task. After completing changes when RDS instance status show to available, you can connect RDS instance using new password.